Stacey M. Klemme Photography: Valentine's Day is just around the Corner!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentine's Day is just around the Corner!

Hi all!

Check out these new Valentine's Day themed photos of little miss Bundle. If you don't know, Anniston's nickname is Bundle. Long story short, after I would change her and swaddle her (when she was a mere 8 lbs) I would look at her, and call her my "bundle of love". That then turned into bundle. The nickname has caught on, most family and friends refer to her as bundle! Anyways, enough about us! I would LOVE to create some similar shots for your family and friends to enjoy for Valentines Day! FYI, check out this site for some really cute Valentine's Day cards you can personalize with one of my photos!! Imagine receiving one in the mail for a valentine!!
www.shutterfly.com
XOXO
with love,

Stacey





No comments:

Post a Comment