Stacey M. Klemme Photography: Huge Maternity and Children's Consignment Event in Sonoma County, CA!!

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Huge Maternity and Children's Consignment Event in Sonoma County, CA!!


Huge Children's Consignment Event

Saturday, Aug 21 9:00a to 7:00p

at Sonoma County Fairgrounds, Santa Rosa, CA

Just Between Friends, the nation's largest children's & maternity event returns to the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, Aug. 21-22. Find GREAT deals on back to school kids clothes, toys, books, outdoor gear, furniture, maternity wear & more - for all seasons. Ask about our presales for first time parents, volunteers, teachers & daycare providers!


(As a fellow mommy, I thought I would share this posting I found from the Press Democrat Website) I am always looking for a bargain when it comes to clothes, toys, ect. for my little one!!


Did you know that I do children and maternity photo sessions?!? Check out my website!!


No comments:

Post a Comment