Stacey M. Klemme Photography: East Bay Maternity Photographer- Amy's Maternity Session in Dublin, CA

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

East Bay Maternity Photographer- Amy's Maternity Session in Dublin, CA

Miss Amy was referred over to me by The Makeup Dolls for a styled Maternity Session! Our session almost didn't happen as the skies were looking pretty dark and gloomy. However, we decided to go for it! Good think we did because the showers stayed at bay for long enough to get these amazing images!!!

The Virgo in me is a MAJOR PLANNER!! I go into anxiety overload if I'm not completly prepared and ready for anything, especially photo sessions. I was not able to scout locations in Dublin prior to our shoot. So Amy and her hubby suggested a park near their home. I was game, and as a wise photographer by the name of Jasmine Star taught me at the workshop, a good photographer is not someone who just takes good photos in a perfectly beautiful location of their choosing, but one who can create good photos in a lousy location!! But, I didn't have to work overtime because when we jumped out of the car, I saw this:
Bright, beautiful MUSTARD :))

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A gorgeous field.........
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A fun tree-lined walkway............
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then a trip over to the swings..........practicing for the little guy on the way ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
As drops of rain started to fall on us, we headed back to their home, which of course will be baby's first home!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just love pregnant bellies!!! Thank you for looking!!

XOXO,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment